Tuesday 17 February 2015

New Artwork

I've been creating quite a few new pieces of artwork
contact me at steve@sixsixsixmusic.com if you want to use any of my work. Prices start at just £5

This is the cover of the Void of Luna single, Shadowland


And one of these will be for a new compilation due out very soon. I can't decide between the colour and the black and white



I also have a couple of pieces being used for the forthcoming Skiddaw album. I'll show the pieces here once the album artwork is finished / released

Here are some other new creations. if you want to use nay of my work, prices start at £5 and the most expensive piece is only about £10





The last cd is to show that I can make stand cd designs if required. Just adding colours or text to a plain coloured cd

And here a a few cover and booklet designs







No comments:

Post a Comment